Life insurance lets you protect and care for your loved ones even if you cannot be there.
The loss of a loved one shouldn’t be compounded by concern over financial security. It’s important to ensure that, even if you already have life insurance, the amount will take care of your family adequately.
Additional life insurance coverage, in the amount you choose, to ensure your coverage reflects your loved ones’ needs. Because of its structure, term life gives you more coverage for a lower price, for a set amount of time. You have financial control.
It’s a great supplement to other life insurance you may have. No matter where you work, or whether you’re retired, this insurance is yours and goes with you.
How it works:
- Coverage is available for you and your spouse.
- You apply between ages 45 to 70 inclusive.
- You can apply for life insurance coverage of $25,000 to $150,000, in units of $25,000. Your initial premiums are based on your age at application.
- Premiums are guaranteed not to increase for 10 years. Rates are available for smokers and non-smokers.
- At age 80, your coverage will reduce to 10% of the original amount, and will continue premium-free for life.
- Monthly automated bank payments make it affordable and convenient.
- A short form health questionnaire must be completed for this insurance.
Like to get an idea of the cost?
We make it as simple and smooth as possible. Let us know a few details, and we’ll do the rest.
Johnson Inc. (Johnson) is a licensed insurance intermediary. Johnson provides administrative, consulting and/or claims administration/payment services. Insurance products are underwritten by various insurance providers. Certain conditions, limitations, eligibility may apply. Policy wordings prevail.