We can’t guarantee that accidents won’t happen. But we can be there to help if they do.
Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D) provides tax-free funds if you or a family member dies or is injured in an accident. Loss of a limb, eyesight or hearing can have serious financial consequences. AD&D can be added to a Term Life Insurance policy, to provide extra coverage in the event of an accident.
- Coverage is available for you and your spouse.
- The coverage level - $75,000 or $150,000
- You can apply if you are under age 85.
- Coverage reduces to 50% at age 70 and terminates at age 85.
- Coverage applies 24 hours a day, whether at work, at home or on vacation.
Like to get an idea of the cost?
We can find the solution to suit your needs and budget. Let us know a few details, and we’ll do the rest.
Johnson Inc. (Johnson) is a licensed insurance intermediary. Johnson provides administrative, consulting and/or claims administration/payment services. Insurance products are underwritten by various insurance providers. Certain conditions, limitations, eligibility may apply. Policy wordings prevail.